Puget LNG is positioned to be the lead supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in the Pacific Northwest. Located in the Port of Tacoma, Puget LNG is focused on providing customers with a safe, reliable and economic source of LNG with various end uses. With easy access to water and roadways, the Puget LNG facility is located to efficiently provide LNG to transportation customers within the region. The port’s location also serves as an efficient port of call for LNG-fueled ships.
Puget LNG has the experience to work with customers to provide a collaborative approach to customers looking to switch to a lower carbon fuel. We welcome the ability to work with customers to lower their carbon footprint in combination with lowering operations costs.
The facility will have a shared function, providing LNG for Puget LNG’s commercial customers and also providing necessary domestic supply back up for Puget Sound Energy’s customers.
- Shore side direct loading access
- Designed to meet marine fueling requirements
- Marine loading pier with flow rate of 2,640 gallons/min (600 m3/hr)
- Two tanker truck loading bays with a flow rate of 300 gallons/min
- 225,000 gallons per day liquefaction
- 1.7 million gallons of LNG storage
- Facility will be in production by late 2020